Monday, January 12, 2009
Mobile Monday Boston
Developing websites for mobile devices is expected to provide significant growth opportunities for Web designers/developers, even in a down economy. See The Next Five Years | Part 2 for details.
To learn more about the mobile web marketplace consider attending Mobile Monday Boston.
Compelling Mobile Business Models
Six speakers from Boston-area mobile companies will discuss their organization’s current business model, how the model has evolved over time, and the impact of the current economic climate.
- Mihael Mikek, President & CEO | Celtra
- Bryan Barletta, Director of Marketing | AppVee
- Justin Siegal, CEO | MocoSpace
- Jorey Ramer, Founder & VP Corporate Development | JumpTap
- David Nowicki, VP Marketing & Product Management | Airvana
Event > Mobile Monday Boston
Date > Monday, January 12, 2009
Time > 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Where > Boston | Langham Hotel
Description > This FREE seminar is brought to you compliments of Bain Capital Ventures.
Registration for this FREE event is required.