Monday, September 12, 2011
Web Innovators Group | WebInno31
Nine companies. Nine hundred networking opportunities. All in one room. All FREE.
If you are interested in previewing the latest innovations on the Internet and mobile devices, and networking with industry leaders, then check out the next gathering of the Web Innovators Group.
This 31st installment will feature the following presentations:
- SnapApp | Get more leads, fuel Facebook likes, drive Twitter followers and acquire more customers.
- SocMetrics | Helps leading agencies and brands identify and engage topical influencers and turn them into advocates.
- Yesware | Makes products to help salespeople do their job better.
- GoodTwo | Provides a free, unique fundraising tool.
- Cravelabs | Get your customers to drive word-of-mouth.
- synchtube | Synchronize various types of media across the web.
- Addie | A new approach to real-life sharing and cloud storage.
- Curisma | Explore community discovered, cool tech products.
- RepTivity | Real time leaderboard for your sales teams.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 6:30 pm
Registration is FREE and the networking could prove invaluable! Check out the Attendee List of more than 900 pre-registrants to determine if this networking event is right for you.
Registrants are encouraged to join the Boston Web Innovators Group on LinkedIn and connect with nearly 1,500 members.