Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Web Innovators Group | WebInno19
If you are interested in previewing the latest innovations on the Internet and mobile devices, check out the next gathering of the Web Innovators Group.
This 19th installment (WebInno19) will feature the following presentations (sign in to your LinkedIn account on a separate tab, then click the "in" icon below to reveal your LinkedIn contacts at each company):
- Givvy | the first comprehensive charitable giving management solution; track both online and offline donations; compare how you donate to others in your network; receive systematic recommendations based on your giving behavior.
- Brring | develops services and technologies allowing you to customize your communications: customize your ringback tones; form and join calling groups; connect with friends through social networking applications such as Facebook.
- Pixily | a simple, intuitive and one of a kind service that helps you aggregate, organize, find and share your paper and digital documents online.
- Tune Rooms | record your music, upload and collaborate
- Peopleahead | a career advancement website
- JobVent | inside information about the jobs and employers we love and hate
- VendorCity | connects your company with the best vendors that service your area
- Openvote | a Facebook application designed to find out what your campus is thinking
- RunKeeper | allows you to track your runs and map and view progress in your running history
Monday, September 15, 2008, 6:30 pm
Registrants are encouraged to join the Boston Web Innovators Group on LinkedIn and connect with more than 700 members.