Ten companies. Ten hundred networking opportunities. All in one room. All FREE.
If you are interested in previewing the latest innovations on the Internet and mobile devices, and networking with industry leaders, then check out the next gathering of the Web Innovators Group.
This fifth anniversary event -- and 28th installment overall -- will feature the following presentations:
- FanSwarm | A game that allows you to back real life celebrities and watch their buzz rise and fall.
- HowAboutWe | putting the date back in dating: magical dates, simple dates, wild dates, lovely dates.
- Moontoast | create connections with real impact -- on your audience and your bottom line.
- Ginger Software |the leading contextual spell and grammar checker on the market today
- My-Take | the ultimate community to declare, discuss and share your opinions and earn rewards
- Penmia | an application that allows you to record any moment in life
- SocialSci | connects researchers with a global online community
- Smashion | a social fashion site connection people with a passion for fashion
- Promoboxx | create world-class social promotions and contests that drive leads
- Woopid | watch free technology training videos
Monday, November 29, 2010, 6:30 pm
Registration is FREE and the networking could prove invaluable! Check out the Attendee List of more than 1,000 pre-registrants to determine if this networking event is right for you.
Registrants are encouraged to join the Boston Web Innovators Group on LinkedIn and connect with more than 1,300 members.
[ NOTE: Facebook Fans of Beantown Web receive periodic value-added content. Become a fan today! ]