The Boston Business Journal recently honored the 80 Best Places to Work in Massachusetts. The 11th annual celebration of companies that are creating a high level of workforce satisfaction and loyalty took place on June 13, 2013. Companies were recognized in each of four categories as follows:
- small (20-100 employees)
- medium (101-500 employees)
- large (501 or more employees)
- plus a PR/communications category
PR/Communications Company Category
If you are looking to work at a PR/Communications company that values the efforts of its workers, then start with the list of five below. Click the LinkedIn icon to identify the connections you have into each company.
- 360 Public Relations | Boston
- fama PR | Boston
- InkHouse Media Marketing | Waltham
- Matter Communications | Newburyport
- PAN Communications | Boston
- Best (Small) Places to Work | 2013
- Best (Medium) Places to Work | 2013
- Best (Large) Places to Work | 2013
- Access Google maps of the 80 Best Places to Work in Massachusetts in 2013.