If you are interested in previewing the latest innovations on the Internet and mobile devices, check out the next gathering of the Web Innovators Group.
This 23rd installment (WebInno23) will feature the following presentations:
- Book of Odds | the missing dictionary that tries to answer the question people ask almost daily: "What are the odds of that?"
- Epernicus | a professional networking platform designed to connect research scientists with their real world scientific networks, enabling them to find the resources they need to advance their work.
- BatchBook | simply provides a handy place for you to store your contact information and keep it organized in the way that makes sense for you.
- Clickframes | build web apps with a single source of truth for every member of your team
- BetterLesson | create, organize and share your curriculum
- Baydin | Life’s too short to hunt for documents. Let Baydin do it for you!
- TheIdeaStartup.com | a new approach to business plan development
- Confidant Solutions | easily capture, manage, and secure your family’s information online
- Happn.in | shows you what people are twittering about in your city
- Tripleseat Software | provides a web based sales and event management solution restaurants
A special break-out session will also be facilitated, "An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Bootstrapping PR."
Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 6:30 pm
Registration is FREE and the networking could prove invaluable! Check out the Attendee List of more than 700 hundred pre-registrants to determine if this networking event is right for you. To learn more about how you can use this networking event to connect with others check out an introductory video from the last WebInno event.
Registrants are encouraged to join the Boston Web Innovators Group on LinkedIn and connect with more than 1,000 members.
[ NOTE: Beantown Web is now on Facebook. Become a fan today! ]