Tuesday, April 14, 2009
IMA Web Awards | Q1 2009
Nine websites were honored with Interactive Media Awards (IMA) during the first quarter.
If you are involved in designing, developing, managing, supporting and promoting websites, then you are eligible for The Interactive Media Awards™ competition.
Typically, nominations from around the world are accepted from the following groups:
- web design firms
- advertising agencies
- corporate marketing departments
- individual web designers & graphic artists
- feature functionality
- standards compliance
Boston-based judges include the following:
Best in Class
The Best in Class award winners in selected industry categories for the first quarter include the following:
- Advertising | Aditall - Video Ads in Real Time!
- B2B | Selesti
- Education | Live London, Learn English
- Entertainment | Havana Cultura
- Entertainment | Eagle Eye Free Fall
- Events | Chelsea Bluewing
- Healthcare | Checking Your Blood Sugar
- Travel/Tourism | Complete Cruise Solution
- Web Design/Development | Blenderbox
You can search the Winners Gallery for additional honorees in the Outstanding Achievement Award Level.
How to Enter
If you would like to be considered for an award, simply complete and submit an entry form by June 30, 2009. To review the categories for the second quarter and download an entry form, simply access How to Enter.
[ NOTE: You can now search more than 240 articles in the Beantown Web database by using the Google search box in the right-hand column. ] >>>