Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Mass Innovation Nights | May 2009
Mass Innovation Nights is back! More than 160 guests attended the inaugural event in April. The May lineup has just been announced.
Mass Innovation Nights provides innovators with a place to connect with the media, influential bloggers, the marketplace and each other.
The spotlight will be on the following innovators in May:
- AllFocus | contacts-calendar service with mobile sync
- Blitz Innovations, Inc. | strategic innovation meets rapid execution
- Hubunity | tools to collect, organize and manage your connections with everything local
- IBM/Lotus | work smarter with LotusLive
- Mixandmeet | small groups - fun times - new friends
- Nexiwave | find what you've been missing from your conference calls
- Pixily | go paperless, find documents anywhere, anytime
- Urban Kitchen | smart solutions for how we live
- WherePhone | know where your vehicles are
Location: Charles River Museum of Industry & Innovation | Waltham
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Time: 6:00 PM
To learn more, simply access the Mass Innovation Nights website. Check out Who's Coming to help determine if this FREE networking event might be valuable for you to attend. Then, submit your RSVP to attend this launch party.
[ NOTE: You can now search more than 250 articles in the Beantown Web database by using the Google search box in the right-hand column. ] >>>