Friday, May 29, 2009
Mass Innovation Nights | June 2009
Mass Innovation Nights provides innovators with a place to connect with the media, influential bloggers, the marketplace and each other. More than 200 guests registered to attend the May event.
The spotlight will be on the following innovators in June:
- Atalasoft | affordable document imaging for SharePoint
- Canson | project your handwritten notes on the screen directly during a meeting
- Coreblox | monitor Twitter conversations that matter to you
- Emo Labs, Inc. | create a better multimedia entertainment experience with invisible loudspeaker solutions
- IBM | a mission to create the largest public computing grid benefiting humanity
- MyRoar | ask questions in natural language and receive intelligent answers
- NaviSite | dedicated Web hosting services
- Popkins | for the ice pop stick without the ick
- ThingMagic | a low-cost platform for developing and deploying interactive read/write applications
- Urban Animal | a new design collaborative focused on bringing multiple creative disciplines together under one banner
Location: Charles River Museum of Industry & Innovation | Waltham
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Time: 6:30 PM
After Party: Biagio's Plush Lounge
To learn more, simply access the Mass Innovation Nights website. Check out the June RSVP List to help determine if this FREE networking event might be valuable for you to attend. Then, submit your RSVP to attend this launch party.
Mass Innovation Nights actively encourages job seekers to attend.
[ NOTE: Beantown Web is now on Facebook. Become a fan today! ]