Sunday, February 21, 2010
Web Innovators Group | WebInno25
If you are interested in previewing the latest innovations on the Internet and mobile devices, and networking with industry leaders, then check out the next gathering of the Web Innovators Group.
This 25th installment (WebInno25) will feature the following presentations:
- Swift Mobile | custom apps that thrill your attendees and increase your event's success!
- Noteflight | the online notation software that's reinventing music on the web.
- Trefis | helps you understand how a company's products impact its stock price.
- Textaurant | aims to create a dialogue between restaurants and patrons through the use of technology
- GeoLenz | a resource for enabling developers and businesses to rapidly deliver precise contextual data for geospatial locations associated with their applications
- Shortbord | earn cash and deals to promote your favorite companies
- HomeField | privately watch and discuss game video online
- Conversation Associates | core mission: the simplification of digital analytics
- Sustainable Minds | enables companies to innovate and grow through environmentally sustainable product design
- Vuuch | it's like Facebook for files
Special Breakout Session
A panel conversation entitled Serial Web Entrepreneurs’ Founding Stories will be conducted with the following serial-entrepreneurs:
[NOTE: Beantown Web features the LinkedIn Profile Widget. Simply click the "in" icon to view the individual's LinkedIn profile.]
Monday, March 1, 2010, 6:30 pm
Registrants are encouraged to join the Boston Web Innovators Group on LinkedIn and connect with more than 1,200 members.
[ NOTE: Beantown Web is now on Facebook. Become a fan today! ]