Saturday, June 11, 2011
Web Innovators Group | WebInno30
Eleven companies. Eleven hundred networking opportunities. All in one room. All FREE.
If you are interested in previewing the latest innovations on the Internet and mobile devices, and networking with industry leaders, then check out the next gathering of the Web Innovators Group.
This 30th installment will feature the following presentations:
- Lockify | Take control of your private communications..
- Pintly | A new kind of beer website -- one that only recommends beer you're sure to love.
- Smarterer | Show what you know by taking tests and sharing your skills.
- Apptegic | Do you know what your customers are doing?
- Fantourage | Get rewarded for fandom!
- GamesForLanguage | Learn languages the fun way!
- Goshido | Focus on doing the work that matters.
- The Happy Cloud | How longs are you willing to wait for your games?
- TourSphere | The mobile app generator for museums & cultural destinations.
- Zaarly | Helps you buy and sell with people around you.
- CLOVR Media | Card Linked Offers with Virtual Redemption.
A Startup's Guide to Navigating Agencies & Brands
A special optional breakout session will begin at 8:00 pm. The panelists will discuss how to overcome the challenges that small startup companies have in attracting the attention of digital agencies and large brands with significant ad spending power.
Moderator: Dave Balter | CEO of BzzAgent
Panelist: Edward Boches | Chief Innovation Officer of Mullen
Panelist: Jeff McMahon | CEO of Agency Oasis
Panelist: Jessica DeVlieger | V.P. of Strategic Accounts at Communispace
Monday, June 13, 2011, 6:30 pm
Registration is FREE and the networking could prove invaluable! Check out the Attendee List of more than 1,000 pre-registrants to determine if this networking event is right for you.
Registrants are encouraged to join the Boston Web Innovators Group on LinkedIn and connect with nearly 1,400 members.