Thursday, July 09, 2009
Web Innovators Group | WebInno 22
If you are interested in previewing the latest innovations on the Internet and mobile devices, check out the next gathering of the Web Innovators Group.
This 22nd installment (WebInno22) will feature the following presentations:
- Planet Cazmo | a virtual world set inside an alien solar system who have been inspired by music, hip hop and other earth cultural phenomenon
- Thunder Thimble | Who’s talking about your product or business? What are they saying? Thunder Thimble monitors brand mentions and allows you to respond in real time.
- BuySellAds | an advertising marketplace for small to medium sized website owners/publishers
- Shareaholic | simply the quickest and best way to share, e-mail, tweet, bookmark, and blog links
- Muzzy Lane | creating great games and innovative Sandstone technology to build and deliver them
- Localytics | focused on giving mobile application developers the tools they need to improve their businesses
- Fluent Mobile | a pioneer in mobile content organization and delivery
- Tor Project | a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet
- CaptureCode | a transaction processing company focused on helping merchants increase their return on marketing investment
Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 6:30 pm
Registrants are also encouraged to join the Boston Web Innovators Group on LinkedIn and connect with more than 900 members.
[ NOTE: Beantown Web is now on Facebook. Become a fan today! ]