Friday, June 11, 2010
Web Innovators Group | WebInno26
If you are interested in previewing the latest innovations on the Internet and mobile devices, and networking with industry leaders, then check out the next gathering of the Web Innovators Group.
This 26th installment (WebInno26) will feature the following presentations:
- Chargify | simplifies recurring billing for Web 2.0 and SaaS companies
- Milabra | a pioneer in leveraging proprietary visual recognition technology for commercial purposes
- Doink | a place to enjoy art and animation, and make your own
- Open Exchange Communications | the world's most advanced financial services meeting network
- Trustmarker | digital badges with certificates used by websites to display certifications, affiliations, distinctions, and positions
- Manpacks | provides a flexible subscription for your underwear, shirts and socks
- JitterJam | helps your business capture relevant conversations on the real-time web and turn them into lasting and trusted customer relationships
- BirchBox | a monthly gift filled with an edited assortment of the hottest samples from the beauty brands you love
- RelayRides | allows people to borrow cars from car owners directly in their neighborhood
Monday, June 14, 2010, 6:30 pm
Registrants are encouraged to join the Boston Web Innovators Group on LinkedIn and connect with more than 1,300 members.
[ NOTE: Facebook Fans of Beantown Web receive periodic value-added content. Become a fan today! ]