Friday, March 04, 2011
Web Innovators Group | WebInno29
Ten companies. Ten hundred networking opportunities. All in one room. All FREE.
If you are interested in previewing the latest innovations on the Internet and mobile devices, and networking with industry leaders, then check out the next gathering of the Web Innovators Group.
This 29th installment will feature the following presentations:
- FollowUp.cc | Schedule your email to-do list. Earn respect by staying on track.
- Practically Green | Learn to live healthier and greener.
- Unbound Commerce | Mobile and Facebook commerce for retailers.
- Heretoo | The game begins early 2011
- Media Armor | an analytics company that helps the mobile display advertising industry
- MobiFlex | build complex native mobile apps without a developer
- Newsle | news about your people
- Postpost | a news aggregator for the social generation
- Synchronize.TV | enables developers to create applications that augment the television viewing experience
- TapCity | a multiplayer city-building game with a real-world twist
Building Products That Win
A special optional breakout session will begin at 8:00 pm. The panelists will discuss how to launch great internet products and scale high performing product teams.
Moderator: Nitzan Shaer | High Start Group
Panelist: Ben Foster | OPOWER
Panelist: Adam Medros | TripAdvisor
Panelist: Fareed Behmaram-Mosavat | Zynga
Monday, March 7, 2011, 6:30 pm
Registration is FREE and the networking could prove invaluable! Check out the Attendee List of more than 1,000 pre-registrants to determine if this networking event is right for you.
Registrants are encouraged to join the Boston Web Innovators Group on LinkedIn and connect with nearly 1,400 members.