Monday, August 17, 2026

Business Books at the Beach | 2026



"Business people who read at least seven business books a year
earn over 2.3 times more
than those who read only one per year."

Source: Business Book Sales Statistics

While I won't promise a doubling in your earning potential, I can help you identify the books that are most likely to add value to your career. These are not my opinions. Business professionals are buying and reading these books. And Goodreads, an Amazon company, encourages readers to rate these books and write reviews.

The New York Times

The New York Times publishes weekly and monthly Best Sellers lists in several categories. The Business Best Sellers for August, 2026 lists 10 books. I have read five of them and can offer personal ratings and reviews.





Personal Recommendations

Goodreads community rating is presented in parentheses (out of a maximum of 5.00). My rating is presented in stars (out of a maximum of five stars.)

I have not read any of the following five books:






Suggested Success Strategy

Regardless of your professional discipline, business is the engine that drives economic growth. Despite many negative concerns in the news headlines, you can help enhance your personal economic prospects by learning more about the business of business.

Goal: Select one business book from the 10 pictured above, read it, practice its principles and shift your career into a higher gear in 2026. Of course, you can select all 10 books, read two or three per month, and receive a guaranteed seat in business class!

You can access reviews of more than 100 books I have read on Leadership and Strategy at Pinterest.


View ALL annual Best Business Books blog postings.